Experience 1 Year
About the job
Can you explain Business & Reporting Writing to your 10th grade sibling without boring him / her? Are you proficient in this topic? Have you worked on Business & Reporting Writing?
If your answer is yes to most of the above questions, please do apply for this high paying Business & Reporting Writing Trainer role. We promise, we’ll reach out as quickly as possible.
If you are still un-sure of what you’ll do as part of this role, here is a quick brief:
- Coach fresh college grads and 1-3 years experienced folks on Business & Reporting Writing
- Build course content and related case studies / projects to enhance learning.
- Assess participants’ performance and provide feedback to help them learn faster.
Interested in understanding the benefits?
- Work is challenging as it involves helping people learn using practical scenarios.
- Interested in Part-time? – you can dedicate your first half to us (we prefer 10:00 am to 12:00 pm).
- Online / WFH – No travel required.
- Did we say we pay well?
How to apply? Just share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com