Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Proven track record for independently driving global implementation in SAP Ariba. (Downstream, Upstream, AGB, SLP/SM, Integration (API’s, webservices), Commerce Automation, Reporting, SCC, and Other admin related activities etc.).
- Worked as a SME in E2E software global development & implementation projects process knowledge of SAP SRM 7.2 and above
- End 2 End Implementation and process knowledge of SAP SNC 7.2 and above.
- End 2 End Implementation, Integration, and process knowledge of SAP Field Glass.
- End 2 End Process knowledge of GSRS, SMRS & Tymetrix.
- Translates business requirements into user stories and Functional Requirement Specifications in accordance with approved IT Architecture.
- Provides feedback on the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes.
- Collaborate with Business, IT Business Partners, Architects and Tech Leads to elaborate on the requirements.
- Understands how the IT solution supports the Business Process E2E. Has process and IT landscape expertise on Sector level, BG, Markets or Functions.
- Develop user stories/ wireframes (both functional and system operational requirements), maintain product backlog and work with client on elaboration and ambiguity resolution.
- Prior to UAT validates that solution meets business requirements.
- Responsible to validate test plan and functional test cases and sign off acceptance of the product.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence.
- Responsible for Software Quality, Compliance & Regulatory aspects of the solution.
- Ensure seamless business operations support (third line support) when needed.
- Impact on efficiency and effectiveness for parts of key business processes. Proactive identify benefits and synergies.
- Innovation in business process re-engineering, finding new ways of working using new IT technology.
- Manage ITGS, ITD Devops and new project teams.
- Prepare solution designs based up on project requirements.
- Align with PEPF process and Guidelines. Analysis, Risk Assessment & IT Process redesign.
- Support IT Platform Solution Manager and other stakeholders when there is a requirement to prepare new project, Estimations, SOW Reviews.
- Responsible for designing use cases and acceptance criteria.
- Drive business process harmonization using industry best practices.
- Responsible to drive UAT and testing of functionality.
Technical Knowledge and Skills required
- SRM and Ariba
Soft Skills Required
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Worked in business/client facing role.
- Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask.
- Clarity of thought and vision.
- Ability to ideate and bring solutions to the table.
- Adherence to timelines, without sacrificing quality of output.
- Hands on and detail oriented, with a strong ability to co-ordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple functions at same point of time.
- 12 + years of IT experience.
- Good experience of 10 + years in Ariba modules Guided buying and P2O.
- Ariba activities: approval processes, master data setup, ITK, Policies, Forms, Supplier management loads, Migration of master data, API’s, other Admin related activities and Cutover activities, understanding about soft and hard freeze. Green filed and Brown filed Ariba implementation for markets specific.
- Good experience in SRM with Classic, stand-alone scenarios including self-service, service and plan driven processes.
- SRM Org structure setup, master data setup, Approval processes and Z Program and Tables. IDoc and Xml monitoring.
- One or Two Ariba P2P implementations and SRM 7.0 Implementation experience.
- Basic ABAP debugging knowledge to find the problem.
- Good communication skills with professional behavior and ‘can do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there,you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the .Contact
If you forgot your password, you can click the button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
About Respironics Inc
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.