Experience 1 Year
Manager – Social Media (1-5 yrs)
– Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
– Strong opportunities to progress your career
We are hiring Social Media Manager for a global digital service provider that crafts intuitive digital solutions for end-users.
Key responsibilities areas :
– Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
– Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube)
– Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
– Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
– Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
– Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
– Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
– Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
– Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
– Ability to host and manage paid ad campaigns as well as plan for organic campaigns.
– Strong knowledge in Facebook pixels and Google Analytics.
– Creative thinking and ability to analyse the market and devise unique marketing strategies for clients.
– Ability to create monthly SMM plans for clients and generate reports based on the ad campaigns.
Key competencies :
– Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
– Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
– Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
– Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
– Knowledge of configuring Facebook Shop and integrating it with an E-Commerce website
– Perfect knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Facebook Pixels, Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
– Skills and experience in creative content writing
– Analytical mindset and critical thinking
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
– You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
– Experience within Content Development & Management, Social Media/ Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
– You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
– You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data