Experience 3 Years
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor on-site and off-site SEO strategies for better insights.
- Develop and implement link-building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing Activities, including SEO/SEM/SMM
- Perform Keyword Research. Conduct online research and competitor analysis to determine the right keywords that drive targeted organic traffic.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEM rush, Screaming frog).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Knowledge in CMS Platforms like Word press, Joomla, Drupal, Wix
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3 to 5 years of SEO experience
- Competitive salary for a startup
- Gain experience rapidly
- Work directly with executive team
- Fast-paced work environment
Phenom People delivers the Phenom Talent Experience Management (TXM) platform to transform the talent journey from interested candidates to thriving employees to enthusiastic brand advocates, while helping HR break the stereotype of being a cost center instead of a revenue generator.