Experience 2 Years
The mission of an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.The SEO Executive is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• Administer search engine programs for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
• Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes
• Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
• Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree.
• Knowledge of MS office.
• Good Communication skill.
• Enthusiasm for e-world and optimisation.
• Good knowledge of computer and internet.
• Good Research Skills
• Good Learner who is willing to learn new things.
• A positive attitude with all team members
• Basic knowledge of SEO.
• Passion for SEO and internet marketing
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
• Competitive salary plus performance incentives
• PF and ESIC
• Paid Leaves
• Only Five days working – Weekend off
• Learn from Our Top Digital Marketing Expert’s – India & UK team.
• More Culture, less Corporate-Fun Friday, Birthday Celebrations and More.
We Are Not Typical Digital Marketing Company.
WE ARE SPECIAL:
• One of the fastest growing firm in digital Marketing in Tricity.
• Cross Training opportunities in different digital Marketing departments :- SEO, Social Media, Ecommerce, Research & creative Writing.
• Training is best in Industry with latest updates on Paid Tools and Licensed softwares.
• Opportunity to learn and work with International Team : Canada, Australia, England & Philippines.
• No Freelancing Projects. Work directly with local businesses from 5 countries.
CTC is not constrain for best candidates.