Experience 8 Years +
Bachelor’s in Science, Engineering or equivalentResponsibility:
Inventory Management :
- . Review and Authorize Contracts in ITAM.
- . Interface with ITI S for Asset tagging.
- . MIS Preparation and Review.
Assets Acquisition/ Provisioning :
- . Vendor negotiation along with Procurement team for values less than $5000.
- . Interacts with IT IS and ensures timely provisioning of Assets.
- . Monitoring the Asset Utilization and take appropriate action.
- . Timely approvals of Invoices in payment portal and initiating the payment release.
- . Vendor Management including QBRs.
- . MIS Report review and Publish.
Refresh/ewaste management :
- . Interface with stakeholder of NSS Tower for getting sign for Assets to be refreshed and retired.
- . Coordinates with Procurement team for PO release.
- . Coordinates with IT IS/EUCS for Asset provisioning and releasing the retired Assets.
- . Review and publish of MIS reports.
Capacity management :
- . Ensuring that there is adequate IT capacity to meet required levels of service (Standard Environment), and that Operation Manager is correctly advised on how to match capacity and demand and to ensure that use of existing capacity is optimized.
Contract Renewals & Management :
- . Preparation of Approval request for contract renewals.
- . Working along with Procurement team for technical sign off on support.
- . Ensures timely renewals to avoid lapse in support.
- . Review and publish of MIS.
Budget Planning & Control :
- . Maintenance of Budget tracker.
- . Preparation of Spend analytics report mapping with provisioned Budget.
- . Ensures booking of expense is factored under correct Account code.
- . Review and Publish of MIS reports.
Vendor Management :
- . Analyze the recommended design / input for process improvement.
Process, Audit & Innovation :
- . Active participation in Innovation and assisting the team members in involve in Innovation.
- . Attending the process related Audits and reporting back to Manager with input.
- . Provide input to Manager wherever process enhancement is possible.
MIS Reports & Bills Verifications :
- . Review of MIS reports and getting sign off from Manager.
- . Publish of MIS report.
- . Authorizes the Voice and Data bills for payment process.
Must Have Skills
- Network Infrastructure
- Cloud Infrastructure
- MS Office Skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 08 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us