Experience 8 Years +
Sr. Recruiting Manager – India, Amazon Entertainment Talent Acquisition | Amazon Jobs
Amazon Entertainment: Where we watch, play, listen, and create. Amazon Entertainment delivers award-winning movies, TV shows, music, games, audiobooks, and podcasts to customers around the world. From our origin as a bookseller, along with the disruptive spirit of Prime reinventing membership, we are perfectly positioned to reimagine entertainment. When you join an Amazon Entertainment team, you are uniquely situated to create a future of entertainment where creative content, innovation, and commerce come together. We are building a home for talent that will nurture creativity, storytelling, and innovation unlike anywhere else.
As a Talent Acquisition Sr. Manager and a leader within Amazon, you will be expected to drive the recruitment strategy to meet the hiring forecasts for several teams within the hardware organization. In this position, you will partner with the teams responsible for delivering and creating Movies, TV shows and other content via our Prime Video platform. As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for building, managing, and developing a high performing team to deliver against aggressive hiring targets in a competitive market. You will partner with internal clients at the executive level and collaborate with recruiting leadership to build a candidate-centric Amazon recruiting experience.
This is a Leader of Leaders Leadership recruiting role.
Major objectives/goals for this role include:
· Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s Most Customer Centric Company. Candidates and internal hiring clients are your customers. This position will build a candidate and client experience that upholds Amazon’s mission.
· Amazon is a culture of Owners. This position will passionately drive results, think and act quickly, operate long-term and in the best interest of Company objectives.
· Amazon Hires and Develops the Best, building teams to support our long term strategy. This position will uphold a high hiring bar continuously and drive process improvement to hire faster. Building, managing, and developing a high performing team is critical to our success.
· Amazon is a collaborative work environment where individuals Earn Trust of Others. This position will build business partnerships to make the best hiring decisions for the organization. This position will also help build an overall consistent Amazon recruiting brand both inside and outside the organization.
· Amazon Dives Deep into analytics to make decisions based on facts and data. This position applies both planning & performance analytical rigor to determine resourcing requirements and build the annual hiring plan.
· Amazon is a place where individuals Think Big. This position applies innovation to recruiting process and supports business team project goals and strategy. Examples include developing an innovative and sustainable sourcing and placement strategy across a variety of challenging & competitive positions.
Key job responsibilities
The individual in this role will be a key member of the business leadership team as well as the Amazon Entertainment recruiting leadership team. They must understand business and recruiting priorities, have the ability to diagnose problems and drive appropriate solutions, and be able to establish both recruiting priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change. The individual in this role must be able to interface effectively at all levels of the organization.
You will need a strong business acumen, data analytics background, excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and people management skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
· 10+ years of Recruiting and/or HR experience.
· 5+ years leading a team.
· Experience building, coaching and managing a recruiting team.
· Experience creating and executing effective talent acquisition strategies.
· Previous experience recruiting in the Entertainment industry or related (i.e. Television, Film, Gaming, Music, Sports, Advertising, etc.)
-Tech Recruiting leadership experience.
-Adept at creating reports, interpreting metrics and driving overall insights/analysis.
-Experience managing senior staff, recruiting managers and channel partner teams.
-Organized and pragmatic; thrives in a results oriented environment.
-Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI.
-Workforce planning experience.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.