Experience 1 Year
Excellent working experience in J2EE Technologies
- Experience in scripting CSS, JS, etc.
- Good knowledge of database like PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Hands-on experience in using Python and related libraries
- Good knowledge on Agile project management techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Carry out the development / customization of applications
- Addition / Customization of database layer of the application
- Architectural changes of the applications, as per requirements
- Co-ordination with client for day-to-day project development tasks, as per plan
Desired skill set
Languages Java / J2EE
Application Framework: Spring MVC, Springboot, JPA, Hibernate
Communication frameworks: RESTful Webservices
Databases: MySql, Postgres, PL/SQL
Integration: SVN, GitLab
Upper Age limit: 35 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt. (Relaxation according to Govt. Of India instructions)
Minimum Essential Educational Qualification with Experience
- First Class diploma in engineering/computer applications and 3 years of experience in the relevant field
- First Class degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer applications or relevant domain and 3 years of experience in the relevant field
- Trade Certificate with NCVT where basic qualification for admission to the Course is Matriculation or equivalent and 9 years of experience in the relevant field
- Graduate with Frist Class and DOEACC ‘A’ Level with 4 years of experience in relevant field.
“Candidate with only qualification of B.Tech/B.E (CSE/Electronics/IT) can not to apply for the post of Technical Assistant”
How to apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidate can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates through online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidates should scan their Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, OBC Non- Creamy Layer, Typing certificate, Shorthand certificate, EWSs Certificate if any, in PDF format (not more than 500 KB) and upload the same while apply online.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head (HRD & Legal) of C-DAC, Pune. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer before selection, failing, C-DAC reserves the right to cancel the selection.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is 12.12.2021 (upto 1800 hrs.).
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||Date: 13.11.2021|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||Date and Time: 12.12.2021 (upto 1800 hrs)|
|C||Written test date||Will be communicated by email only|