Experience 2 Years
Web and Software Application Security and Audit
- Ability of formulate policies, procedures and processes in Information Security domain
- Ability to analyze black box, grey box and white box vulnerability assessment and penetration testing exercises of web applications, network, mobile applications and recommended mitigation.
- Perform vulnerability and penetration testing.
- Compliance testing for various Cyber Security standards towards implementation of security policies and controls.
- Implementing and mainlining security controls by adopting International best practices
- Internet traffic monitoring, IP, Domain Name, user profiles tracking using Open Source Intelligence
- Carry out proactive security testing as a routine activity based on the defined policies and control structures
- Conduct and ensure periodic infrastructure audits (network, servers and systems) and investigation of any cyber violations
- Analysis and assess the vulnerabilities in the infrastructure (software, hardware, networks) and devise the possible counter measures.
- To be part of the Blue team and red team cyber security drills.
- Ensure cyber security practices and Secure SLDC for all in-house and outsourced applications development.
- Implement system security engineering across the program acquisition life cycle performing and analyzing assessment activities.
Desired skill set
Application Security Audit
- Experience in performing penetration testing, secure code review, static, dynamic and manual source code review.
- Advanced knowledge on Windows and Linux operating systems based applications
- Strong knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Experience with scripting, monitoring tools and automation tools.
- Familiar with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of web applications, operating systems, Mobiles apps & Database.
- Familiar & hands on experience with commercial/open source VAPT tools such as NMAP, Nessus, OWAP Zap, Burp suite, Netparker and exploit frameworks like Metasploit
- Experience in identifying and remediating common web application vulnerabilities.
- Experience in use of various commercial and open source penetration testing tools and methodologies and performing penetration testing of web applications and operating systems.
- Familiarity with APT attack and kill chains.
- Sound knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing and Technology Risk Management across different application stacks such web applications, mobile applications, Thick clients and APIs
- Thorough knowledge about Secure coding practices and ability to perform secure code review
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks such as NIST, GIAC, SANS, CIS Benchmarks, OWASP, etc.
- Preferred Industry recognized certification(s) in Information Security
Upper Age limit: 35 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt. (Relaxation according to Govt. Of India instructions)
Minimum Essential Educational Qualification with Experience
- First Class diploma in engineering/computer applications and 3 years of experience in the relevant field
- First Class degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer applications or relevant domain and 3 years of experience in the relevant field
- Trade Certificate with NCVT where basic qualification for admission to the Course is Matriculation or equivalent and 9 years of experience in the relevant field
- Graduate with Frist Class and DOEACC ‘A’ Level with 4 years of experience in relevant field.
“Candidate with only qualification of B.Tech/B.E (CSE/Electronics/IT) can not to apply for the post of Technical Assistant”
How to apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidate can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates through online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidates should scan their Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, OBC Non- Creamy Layer, Typing certificate, Shorthand certificate, EWSs Certificate if any, in PDF format (not more than 500 KB) and upload the same while apply online.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head (HRD & Legal) of C-DAC, Pune. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer before selection, failing, C-DAC reserves the right to cancel the selection.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is 12.12.2021 (upto 1800 hrs.).
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||Date: 13.11.2021|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||Date and Time: 12.12.2021 (upto 1800 hrs)|
|C||Written test date||Will be communicated by email only|